Finding Body-Mind Awareness
Discover how to use asanas and pranayama to increase strength, flexibility and internal health; and more importantly learn how to improve circulation and bring energy to every cell in your body and let each of the bodies 50 trillion cells communicate in a loving way for perfect health, happiness and longevity.
This is an interactive weekend where Simon will show you how to:
- improve flexibility without feeling intense stretch
- improve strength without feeling tense or stressed.
- become more relaxed without needing to be completely passive
- improve your energy levels without having to breathe more than normal
- promote circulation without needing to make your heart beat faster
- improve the intelligence of your body cells without having to over-think
- satiate your appetite and feel nourished without having to eat as much
- feel rested and rejuvenated without having to sleep as much.
This course is essential for yoga teachers, teachers in training and anyone interested in deepening their ability to use posture, movement and breathing to give positive effects on health, fitness, longevity and mental and physical well being.
Simon travels the worlds speaking and teaching about fitness, health and longevity and drawing on his immense knowledge, research and personal practice.
He studied and taught at Sydney University over a period of 20 years. In that time he completed a Bachelor of Science in human biology, a research based Master of Science in molecular biology and a Bachelor of Applied Science in Physiotherapy.
Simon is the co-founder and owner of Yoga Synergy and has over 33 years experience teaching yoga, inspiring people all around the world.
Simon co-developed the Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga Course and co-authored the book, ‘Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga‘, that goes with the course, the first comprehensive applied anatomy and physiology yoga text. He passionately believes that if everyone had yoga in their lives, it would make the world a better place.